Judges recognise the power of parametric insurance
FloodFlash paid claims in record time this February. They paid the fastest claim in full just 26 hours after flooding hit. You can find out more about how record claims happened here. These claims demonstrated that mass-market parametric cover can change how people think about insurance.
The judges at Insurance Post, Insurance Times and Insurance Choice Awards clearly agree, shortlisting the company for several awards. They are:
- The British Insurance Awards: The Insurtech Award
- Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards: Claims Product Solution of the Year
- Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards: Claims Startup
- Insurance Choice Awards: Best Specialist Insurer Award (vote for FloodFlash here)
FloodFlash founder Adam Rimmer commented, “Amid the widespread disruption from COVID-19, these awards are a chance to celebrate the positive stories that often don’t get column inches. It’s great to see industry leaders recognising our innovative businesses insurance product and customer-first claims. Our fingers are crossed for the ceremonies later in the year.”
Editors note: since publishing this post, FloodFlash has receive more awards news:
- WINNER: Most Innovative Commercial Insurance Company – UK, Worldwide Finance Awards 2020 hosted by Acquisition International.
- FINALIST: Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience – Claims (General) – Insurance Times Tech and Innovation Awards
- FINALIST: Insurance startup – B2B – Insurance Times Tech and Innovation Awards
To find out more about more about their (already award-winning) parametric flood insurance for business or request a quote, visit the FloodFlash homepage.